Monday, October 27, 2008

That's the way it goes, it'll all work out

My living room is almost done!!!! We ran out of plaster (okay, joint compound) with part of a piece of a wall and a strip in the middle of the ceiling left. Martin will go tomorrow after work and buy the last bucket of joint compound, all of the trim (1X4's and 1X6's) and baseboard, and the white paint. I still have to pick out the shades of blue that I want. We should be completely done by the end of this weekend, so it will have taken a total of 3 weeks to totally renovate our living room. Pretty awesome!

Baby Chris is doing great. I am 36 weeks today. I am so NOT ready! After the living room gets done, I have to clean the rest of the house and rearrange our bedroom, and I still have to gather all the supplies for the home birth. At least, I finally ordered the birth kit.

Anyway, I don't have much of anything else to say tonight.

No comments: