Thursday, February 4, 2010

So you want to be a rock 'n' roll star?

It has been a long, long time since I updated this thing...

Let's see...where am I now???

I'm pregnant....AGAIN! I informed Martin tonight that after this baby is born, if he has not had his vasectomy, there will be NO sex until he has and he is cleared. As much as I love my kids, 3 did end up to be enough for me! I'm sure I will do fine with 4, but I was finally satisfied with what I had and then I found out I was pregnant again... grrrrrrrr..... Of course, we are having another home birth with the same midwife doing my care. No ultrasound this time either.

Mara is now 10! 10 whole years old! She is going to middle school this fall. We are currently working on her applications for her middle school program. Fingers crossed for her to get into the top program.

Marty will be 4 next month. He still can't talk well, but I am working on getting him into speech therapy, so I am hopeful for him as well.

Chrissy is 1! We had a cute monkey party for her birthday. She is such an awesome little person now that she is weaned. I didn't WANT to wean her at a year, but with the new pregnancy, my milk evaporated and she wasn't happy with me. Now, she is sleeping through the night and curls up with her daddy every night at 9. She is always ready for bed when he is. It is so cute!

Other than that...my life is pretty much the same...

We all know that with a new pregnancy, my need to renovate is strong again. I am trying to convince myself to do small projects that will make me happy rather than beg for a big project, but we really need to do the back room to give Mara a room of her own. I'm so not motivated to take on another big project especially because I know Martin will say something like "it's your project, you do it" and not help much at all, which drives me crazy.

Oh yeah, the bitch is pregnant again too. Joy! She is due in September, and I am so not going to any event they throw for her. If Martin wants to go, he is welcome to, but I'm not going. I don't even know why she is having another one. She isn't even really raising the one she has. I swear every time I see them, if the poor little guy is hungry, tired, stinky, she hands him over to his grandmother. RIDICULOUS!

Anyway, enough for now...

I promise to be back when I have anything to say.

No comments: