Monday, November 24, 2008

Every day you see one more card

Today is my due date. Of course, that doesn't mean much. Just the middle of my due period. I must say I am really hoping for tonight. Marty was born at 40 weeks 1 day, so of course, I am hoping this one will match him. If not, no big deal. I will happily wait for Baby Chris to be ready to make his or her debut into this big ol' world. The honest fact is that I have had no problems other than my carpal tunnel in my right hand, and at this point, that just feels like I have superglue all over my hand. So, if I get to carry this baby until sometime in December...no big deal. This week would be convenient, but mostly because the end of this week is Thanksgiving, and Mara wouldn't have to go anywhere, and everyone would be around at some point.

In other news, I met with Mara's art teacher today who admitted he made a mistake on her grade and changed it. I still think he is putting too much of a grade into the subjective and is grading on ability, but I can't change his grading if the principal isn't in the meeting. I can only defend my own child.

Not much else has happened in the last week around here. I am hoping that the slight bit of downward pressure is Chris thinking about engaging. Once s/he does that, it shouldn't be much longer until s/he decides to come on out. Other than that...things are status quo. I have been enjoying watching Martin play his newest game, Fallout 3, a lot. Man...we live a boring life.

Anyway, enough ramblings for now. Hopefully, my next post will be my home birth story.

No comments: